Baby Spena Week 14

1. Nicole says:

You found a Solly for $20???? That’s AMAZING!!! I have the black one with white polka dots and I am pregnant again, so I am wanting another one. You can never have too many Solly’s 🙂

2. Cristina says:

Snoogle was the best thing that ever happened to my sleep! Enjoy it!

3. Laura Keenan says:

You do look the smallest with Mabel! And dinner here is still decided by what I can stomach on any given day. The appetite struggle is real.

4. Crystal says:

You are precious! Can’t wait to watch that sweet baby and belly grow.

5. Desiree says:

Dang, your nausea is relentless. I hope this trimester brings you some serious relief.
    All the praise hands for the Solly, and that you found one for $20. I legit used mine with Julia every. single. day. for almost her whole first year.

6. kristen says:

dang girl $20 for a solly is awesome! i had to lol at bodies are weird and pregnancy makes them weirder. hope the nausea stops soon!

7. Laura says:

I love that pregnancy updates are still popping up on my blog feed, and I love even more that it’s yours! <3 Yay, second trimester!

8. Ivory says:

Pregnancy seems to agree with you, because you look FABALOUS!

9. Jenn says:

What’s a Solly? Who is this guy? 😉 I’m pretty sure Rob would say the same hing. $20 is a steal though. Nice score! Also, now I want chips, salsa, and queso.

10. Whitney says:

Glad you and baby are doing so well! I love the 14 week comparison pics. Hope your kitchen aversion calms down so you can hang out in your pretty kitchen again and that you have a fabulous time with you parents.

11. brittany says:

ahhh i still can’t believe there’s a baby #3!!! you look amazing and i’m SO GLAD you’re going to find out gender because i love love love love love knowing the gender and i can’t wait. 🙂 🙂 🙂

12. Hannah Beth Reid says:

“So, whatever. Bodies are weird and pregnancy just makes them weirder.”

This is so true!

13. I had CRAAAZY cool, fun, interesting, adventurous dreams with all of my pregnancies and my husband was jealous of me cuz he hardly ever dreams!