Baby Spena Week 17

1. Laura Keenan says:

I feel like with baby boys you just have to find your style. Then it’s easier to shop from there! I pride myself on the things I find, and often conor wishes it came in his size! Yay for feeling better and joining family dinners.

Cat and Jack is seriously where it’s at! I love the modern look to their clothes. I’m not a sayings on kids clothes gal, so those work well for me. I also love h&m, Gap, baby Boden and Zara.

Another thing about having a boy, and this may have been complete happenstance for me, I lost my pregnancy weight so easy with both my boys, but it stuck around for over a year with Isla.

3. kristen says:

i don’t even have a kid and i’m super picky about baby clothes. it’s weird.
    yay for feeling better and feeling baby! i’m with you – again, not pregnant lol, but i like the idea of dresses but i know i’ll grab shorts or jeans most of the time, like i do now.

4. ashley says:

I would be super picky with boy clothes too, I get it! There are so many cute ones though, have fun hunting!!! So excited for you!

5. Awww so sweet. Think that is the most frustrating part about having a boy, there is always a ton of girl clearance racks and maybe 1 for the boys. I try to buy things a year in advance when I see stuff go on sale. But in general there is good boy stuff out there, but harder to find than the girl stuff 🙂 You’ll have fun when he gets into trucks and dinosaurs and such, it’s fun.

6. Crystal says:

Aww! Going so quickly. I can’t wait to hear his name and see the sonogram pictures. Those are always my favorite!

7. There is something SO special about being a boy mom. You are going to love it more every day!
    I’ve always been picky about baby clothes, but a favorite combo in cool weather was jeans, a cute tee shirt, and an unbuttoned flannel over the top…which I also love for myself!

8. Whitney says:

Yay!! There are cute little boy options, but I feel like you have to search for them. The girl’s sections are twice the size of the boys. So silly! I love boy clothes from Cat and Jack, Old Navy, Osh Kosh, anything monogrammed and Sams always has cute Carter’s things for like $6.

9. Desiree says:

AMEN for the end of morning sickness!!
    Cute boys clothes (all found via the ‘gram) :: @finandvince @childhoodsclothing @candykirbydesigns @helloapparel

10. Whitney says:

Do share your baby boy clothes finds 🙂 Hooray for turning that sickness corner, man that first trimester is for warriors. My doctor told me it isnt uncommon to not feel baby move up to 24 weeks (doesnt that sound like forever?!) but thankfully Easter Sunday has brought forth the jabs and flutters.