Baby Spena Week 19

1. Nicole says:

I love these little pregnancy updates! I am so happy for you that you are starting to be able to eat more food. I hate the aversions part of the first trimester.

2. We’ve been debating sharing our little guy’s name before he’s born, too! Well, once we decide, that is. It wasn’t top secret with the girls or anything but we never actually announced it until they were here. I like calling them by their names, though, so it just may need to happen… 😉

3. Hannah Beth Reid says:

When our baby was born 3 weeks ago, we still hadn’t decided on a final middle name! We finally decided only because we needed to fill out the birth certificate papers.

4. Elizabeth says:

Sooooooo exciting!!! Can’t wait to see all the cute boy goodness that you’ve found!

5. Jenn says:

You are looking fab! I’m happy to hear that the aversions are gone. Kohl’s has some great deals, especially if you have Kohl’s cash, but I never have the patience to sort through it all and deal with the crowds.

6. Whitney says:

Yay!! Glad things are going so well. I can’t believe you’re almost to the half way point. You’re looking cute as ever and I’m excited to see what fun things you’ve found for baby boy.

7. Becky says:

You look great! Shopping for boys can be so fun!

8. I’m so glad the morning sickness is going away! That was THE worst part of both boys’ pregnancies for me. Not being able to eat right, or eat anything at all is horrible. Can’t wait to hear the baby’s name!

9. Ivory says:

Hey, you are doing it right, enjoying your pregnancy. You are glowing and I did not think you could look any better, but you are even beautiful. Keep rocking it!