Baby Spena Week 22

1. Cutest bump! I thought I was the only person to get bloody noses (like every single day for 9 months). Hopefully yours stop!!

2. Laura Keenan says:

We are always our own harshest critic, but I assure you that everyone sees you as a glowing pregnant woman. Now just don’t go swimsuit shopping!

3. Elizabeth says:

You look amazing!! And like Laura said, we are all our own worst critics. I think you look amazing and just think of what you get at the end… to see that super sweet little babe of yours. It’s all worth it. Now go buy some dresses so you don’t melt over the summer (believe me, I know, summer in CA and a baby born in July ugh.)!

4. ashley says:

You are beautiful!!!! I can definitely relate (god bless those IG hubbies) — but you look amazing and are creating a baby BOY! XO

5. Whitney says:

Thinking of you!! I think you look so pretty!! My best advice is to buy some things that you feel really great wearing and try not to do too much comparing. When I’m pregnant I only keep things in my closet if they make me feel good. Everything else gets put away so I don’t end up feeling bad every day when I get dressed. Try to remind yourself that you’re super healthy growing a sweet little boy and keep taking those bump pictures. When I start being hard on myself I try to remind myself that I’d never say those things to another person.

6. Stefanie says:

You look amazing! I love that adorable bump. I’m so happy for you!
    As for the bloody noses, I never had one until I was pregnant. I didn’t get them often, but I think I got one with each pregnancy. SO weird!

7. Whitney says:

I agree with you, growing boys is a different ball game. We can eat chips and complain together, ok?! 🙂

8. Ashley says:

First off, you look adorable! I read your post yesterday and can totally relate. I’m in the same boat, I was heavier in the beginning this time around + when only carbs sound good…it doesn’t help. It’s really hard to embrace some days but at the same time I know I need to give myself some grace. We’ll have some beautiful babies to show for it at the end of it!

You may not feel it, but you really do look amazing! I hope the clothes you ordered give you a good boost of confidence, because you wear that baby bump beautifully!

10. Amanda says:

Ooo I hope you love your ON stuff! I’ve loved everything I’ve bought from there. The online reviews really helped me choose the best size, etc. Hope it works for you!

11. brittany says:

you are such a radiant beauty!!! i relate to being hard on yourself, completely. but you shouldn’t be!!! you look amazing!!! ahh, i am still so excited for you guys!!