Favorite Baby Boy Finds….So Far!

1. So sweeeet! That quilt…cannot! Baby boy clothes are soooo fun! I didn’t do a ton of boutique shopping either but I have spent a *considerable* amount of time on Remember Nguyen for his nicer stuff. Their prices are good and they run AMAZING sales!
    And you are right on the money with mostly sleepers…I cannot resist a baby in a sleeper.

2. Jena says:

SUCH cute stuff! My best friend had a baby boy last summer and I was surprised at how fun it was to shop for him! Little man stuff is adorable. 🙂 I’m in love with all of the Little Unicorn stuff. The crib sheets are my favourite (hedgehogs?! COME ON!) Definitely making a note of their site for future babies!

3. OMG – the mustache crib sheet?!?! I might neeeeed that…. I really need to get cracking on his nursery so I can buy alll the things!

4. ashley says:

Love little unicorn swaddles so much!!! And I am with you – basic colors are the best!!! Can’t wait to see that little man of yours!

5. Whitney says:

Ive never even heard of Primary or Zutanos- thanks girl! I totally have little mans Christmas card outfit too, Dying! We’re so on it 😉 Oh! Carter’s has some darling clothes right now too.

6. Lisa B says:

Baby boy clothes can be soooooo cute! I love little girl clothes, but little boy clothes seem to be getting more and more adorable/stylish!

A hedgehog crib sheet?! I die! I may have to order that for my (not so little) guy. I’ve never heard of little unicorn before, but now know what I will be browsing the rest of the night! I’m curious what you think of sweet n swag. I bought some last year and they made my son’s feet stink so bad, but looked dorky with socks since it was moccs.

8. Hannah Beth Reid says:

Little Unicorn swaddles are the softest ever! I want everything in my life to be made of them! And they’re such cute and creative prints! Oh, and they’re perfect for actually swaddling, so functional too!

9. Whitney says:

So sweet! I love all of your choices and I also love little boys in stripes & nautical things 🙂

10. Laura Keenan says:

I keep holding off on my little unicorn purchase because I’m really hoping for a Mother’s Day sale. Fingers crossed!