Life Lately

1. brittany says:

their matching swimsuits are THE cutest!!! and aww she is going to be so great in her performances!! haha get ready, stage mom!! [i’m over here already nervous for m’s dance recital this weekend!]

2. Your girls are looking so big girl lately! We took Davis to the doctor one day too early for a shot once. ONE DAY. So tedious…

3. Those swimsuits! Oh my heavens! Sure hope ya’ll are doing fabulous! xo

4. Those matching suits are so dang cute! and is that the same tornado that Beth from Our Pretty Little Girls went through too? I’m fairly certain she lives in that area. Thanks for sharing that story, went over there and read that before continuing on. Love these post where we get to see everyday life, and that Jim of yours is a keeper, getting stuff done!

5. Stephanie says:

Every child should experience a tire swing at least once in their life.

6. Laura says:

Tire swings are the best! I can’t believe they couldn’t give her that shot early! Crazy. We belong to Sam’s Club and I love it. Some stuff is more expensive there, but a lot of it is a great deal. And I love that I can buy toilet paper once and not have to think about it again for months!

7. Laura Keenan says:

I love how into painting Mabel is! Finn doesn’t quite have the patience for it yet, and instead prefers to get paint and then go right for the water glass to clean it off. Rinse, repeat! I also still can’t get over those matching swimsuits!

8. Brittany Rae says:

When did swimsuits become so adorable!!! And 8 days to wait for the shots, I know doctors and pharmacists have six figure educations, but 8 days. That puts so much stress on a kiddo.

9. Whitney says:

So sweet!! That last picture of the girls with their popsicles and crossed legs is darling! Love their matching suits.

10. Ivory says:

The girls are getting so big, and are so cute. I to agree that their swimsuits are cute on the girls. It’s funny how much your oldest daughter look like you the older she gets, and your baby girl looks like both mom and dad. Gorgeous girls!