Favorite Maternity Clothes Finds

1. Nicole says:

I really hate shopping for maternity clothes haha. But with this pregnancy, I was able to find some cute distressed jeans at Target that I have been wearing a lot this pregnancy. I also have been wearing a regular black maxi and throwing on a bright tee over the dress and tying a knot above my bump to make it look more like a skirt/top combo. But honestly, my “style” has been frumpy mom-on-the-go. So embarrassing haha. I can’t wait to be back in regular clothes!

2. Jenn says:

I have yet to find a pair of maternity shorts that I am willing to wear, dressesand I hate maternity jeans almost as much as I hate maternity shorts. I know, Miss Negativity over here. I live for dresses, skirts, and flowy tops paired with tight tanks while pregnant. Your Stitch Fix dress is great, and you look amazing in it!

3. Laura Keenan says:

You look amazing in all those dresses, wowzers! I’m already starting to think about that 4th trimester and finding all the cute nursing friendly dresses I can!

4. Whitney says:

First time Igrid & Isabel wearer and holy soft and comfy and beautiful! I am right there with you on layering but I think it makes the bump look cuter 🙂

5. Whitney says:

So cute! I loved the basic tee’s from Motherhood Maternity. They were such nice quality compared to maternity options at Target/Old Navy. They held their shape, had great stretch and were so comfy. I also loved pairing those tops with kimonos. I loved flowy floral tops from Old Navy. Skinny jeans from Motherhood or leggings. Love your style. I was never pregnant in the summer (thank heavens because I’m SO hot natured), but your maternity shorts are super cute. You’re beautiful lady!!

6. I used that rubber band for a hot second…then I just left my pants unbuttoned!
    I LIVED in maxi skirts though…and I think pregnancy is when my kimono love affair started (it’s still going and my baby is two…)

7. Crystal says:

Dresses were my go to when I was pregnant with Mason! It’s so hot here in Texas for all of about 2 months and dresses just seemed to work best. You have such cute pieces and you always look adorable.

8. Ivory says:

Thanks for the story and pics. Girl you look like a beautiful hot mommy in your little black dress.