Friday Favorites- Finn Finds

I love all of these things. Also, I just got those little narwal swim shorts for Oliver. I love them and they made me die a little bit when I saw them.

2. Laura Keenan says:

Finn the brace! Love it! And I’m so glad my package to you was such a sweet surprise! Finn’s birth will be beautiful! You’ve got this!

3. Amie says:

It’s so fun to venture into the other side of the isle as far as clothes go. I have a little boy so that’s all I have known but I went to buy some girl clothes for a friend and oh my the difference!! There are so many more options and the cuteness is unbelievable!!

4. Amanda says:

Positive affirmation will probably be better for me than what I repeated last time: “I think I’m going to die.” LOL.

But also send help.

5. Whitney says:

“Finn Finds”- freaking fantastic! Im loving all the dark colors for boys too such a departurefrom all the bright girly stuff. And our little dudes can totally match in their J&J (I just HAD to get the onyx stripe)

All these cute things makes me have a love/hate relationship with the fact that we never find out what we are having. Because by the time the baby comes, I am to tired and busy to go buy all the tiny cute things. But that little striped romper, my goodness it’s cute.

7. Add me to your expecting list! Im right there with ya. Although, im not at all prepared and honestly won’t do much to prepare since baby’s gender will be a surprise! I have two boys now and love all the blue. I’m curious if I’ll be seeing lots of pink. You’re looking spectacular! Have a great weekend!

8. Elizabeth says:

Goodness that little man is going to be well dressed! I’m loving all of your baby boy finds!

9. Ivory says:

What cute creative ideas you have here. Your kids, someday will truly love you for the pictures and life stories you are writing about their lives. You rock, mommy! ????

10. Whitney says:

That print is darling and I just love little boy clothes! I feel like I have to dig a little harder to find cute things, but they’re out there. I also still get a little annoyed that the boy’s sections always seem to be about 1/3 the size of the girl’s sections.

11. Laura says:

Oh my gosh, dying at those tiny baby swimsuits! So cute!

12. Ashley says:

Love all of those sweet boy goodies! And those affirmations are perfection; how sweet of Laura!