Summer Fun

1. Brittany Rae says:

I love the “brave” pic. Its the first of your two littlest together 😉
    Such a fun time for you all…. love Abigail in the massive sandals pic.

2. Laura Keenan says:

Excellent photo skills (you AND Abigail)! I too am so excited to have all summer to enjoy with the boys before a baby arrives. A last hurrah of sorts!

3. Jacqui says:

Loooove the pictures! Playing with a new lens is the most fun 🙂

I bought our kids a water table for Easter last year and i noticed ours gets super dirty quickly too. The other day I sprayed it with a hose nossel on the hose (which isn’t usually on) and I was surprised that everything sprayed right off. So much easier than trying to clean it each time.

5. Stefanie says:

So many cute pictures! That garden table is darling! I bet Lily would love it!

6. Hannah Beth Reid says:

Such cute pictures of your girls! Making special memories while waiting for a new baby is a special time!

7. Amie says:

How cute!! We have that same water table. Bowen plays with it but would be happy just playing with the water hose and it looks like your little one loves it too!

8. Ashley Babcock says:

Such cute pics! Pregnancy looks so good on you! You have to get the splash blobz from Target! It’s the coolest thing ever! It’s like a water mattress and you can use it without water when it’s too chilly! Best $23 I’ve spent in awhile!

9. Love it!! What a perfect summer day! The girls look like they’re having a blast, talk about pure joy! And I’ve got that same water table and bubble machine on my amazon wish list for this summer! I just might have to add that roller coaster though! Ha!

10. Whitney says:

So sweet!! Soak in those just girl days of summer!! Loving that swimsuit and all the fun you’re having in the backyard. It’s great to have all those options without ever leaving your house.

11. Susannah says:

You’re looking great, girl! That swimsuit is (and you are) adorable!