The Spena Sisters Shared Girls Bedroom With Beddy’s

1. LOVE their shared room and I love Beddy’s bedding!! My SIL used it for my nieces shared room and it’s just so awesome!

2. Ummmm…seriously need Beddy’s for my own bed…just to cocoon into. Such a sweet shared space!

3. You did a fantastic job! Want to come and update my daughters room for me?

4. Laura Keenan says:

Just love how it all came together so perfectly!!! We’re now going to be in our current house longer than expected, so we’re toying with the idea of the boys sharing a room. I’m undecided still!

5. Erin says:

I love how cute this room is!! Let me know how you like that bedding! I have been looking at it for my girls shared room as well!

6. Amanda says:

Super cute! Love the gallery wall and how bright the whole room is! Is M out of her crib now??? We are working on it with R and I am accepting all tips for transitioning!

7. Cinny says:

What a cute shared room! The Spena Sisters are going to form an unbelievable bond in there. However, if they are like me and my sisters, it’s a bond that they aren’t going to fully appreciate until they are adults! 😉

8. Laura says:

Their room looks so great! Love how it turned out! And all that delicious natural light!!

9. Vanessa says:

This is the most darling room I’ve ever seen!!! I’m jealous of Abigail and Mabel! And I need to look into beddy’s…I’ve seen other brands but they always have characters on them! ? these are darling!!!!

10. Elizabeth says:

LOOOOOOOOVE Mabel’s garland! You did such a good job!!! I’m dying. I want to make one for my room LOL.
    Random question… Where’s the wire basket with the pink handles from? I’m looking for something like that to hold some blankets in our living room!

11. Brittany Rae says:

I want to say these were on Shark Tank or something similar. I think we need these for adulting-fail days 😉
    How can it be that they are “mature” enough to share a room. Time truly has flown!

Their room is adorable! I loved their rooms before and had no doubt that you would make their shared room just as darling. I love it! I’m sure the girls do too, I mean, how can you not?! And that gallery wall is to die for. I really want to do one in both of the boys rooms – but I’m scared! I’ve never done one before but love the look of them – this one in particular! Can you please just come decorate my house for me 😉

Also, question: you spray chalk painted Abigail’s nightstand?! I am preparing to do some chalk painting [and maybe non-chalk paining too] soon and love the idea of the spray paint. Where did you find your chalk spray paint? How many cans did her little table need? All the details, please! I haven’t painted anything in years – and then it was with spray paint, I kind of love that stuff a lot 🙂

13. Stefanie says:

I love all the little details in their room and that polka dot bedding is adorable!

14. Susannah says:

Eeekkk!!! Their room is absolutely adorable! <3

15. Whitney says:

You nailed it!! Their bedroom is darling. I really loved both of their old rooms, but somehow they’re better together. The combined space is even cuter. Love your style and I loved sharing a room with my sister when I was little. Great work 🙂

16. […] officially finished the remodel of Abigail’s ice cream bedroom back in May, so we’d just been waiting for the right time to finally make the big switch and […]

17. […] crib under the dormer. Also, the curtains are down and every piece of wall art has been moved to Abigail and Mabel’s shared bedroom– so the walls are bare and ready for new […]

18. […] can read all about the girls shared bedroom space in my The Spena Sister’s Shared Bedroom […]