The Big Girl Bed Transition

1. Laura Keenan says:

Yay for a pretty smooth transition! I would love my boys to share a room (or even bed) so they could comfort each other at night. But for now, they still want mom & dad.

2. Amanda says:

Okay, so it’s kind of frustrating for me to keep reading all these posts about the bed transition and kids who apparently do amazing when told to not get out of bed until mom or dad says so. R does NOT listen or care about that at all and stands at her door pounding it while yelling for both naps and bedtime. I’m glad it went so well for you (and like everyone else on the Internet!!) but what in the heck is wrong with my child???? Ugh. But happy M listens so well when you tell her not to get out of bed! 🙂

3. Brooke Emilia says:

Too dang cute! I absolutely love her room!

– Brooke
    brookeemilia.blogspot.com

4. Whitney says:

Yay!! I’m glad things are going so well. Funny stories working out the kinks of sharing a room, but it sounds like these two are already pros. I share a room with my sister growing up and I loved it.

It doesn’t matter how many times I see her little pigtails – I mean! Also, I’m glad the transition to a big girl bed has gone smoothly for the most part. It’s the sweetest thing that they are sharing a room; I always loved sharing a room with my sisters when I was little – it makes for the best of times. Maybe one day my my boys will share a room, if/when that happens, I hope it’s as smooth a transition for them as it has been for your girls.

6. How exciting and how cute?! We’re so close to doing this for Andi since potty training is going so well – we just need to buy the conversion rails, etc. for her bed. Why are they growing so quickly?!!! Hope ya’ll are doing fabulous! xo

7. Crystal says:

Such a big girl! I just adore their sweet room.

8. Jenny says:

My kids can stay up for hours and still manage to wake up bright and early the next day. Which makes for a very tired and grouchy day. I get that for sure! I’m glad things are adjusting and becoming more normal for you now

9. Erin says:

Those pictures though…so CUTE!! Glad it is going well for you all!

10. Whitney says:

All the praise hands its finally a smooth nights sleep! It gives me all the feels seeing both my girls in their matching twin beds, so I totally get it 🙂

11. Elizabeth says:

I’m so glad it’s going so well!!! I think all new things take some time to adjust to and it sounds like it was pretty fast. I LOVE their shared room and know they are going to love having it as they continue to grow!