Birth Affirmations

1. brittany says:

oh these are SO good!!! and gosh, your mind is so powerful and i completely believe it affects your labor experience in more ways than we even think. you are going to do SO great!!! and be snuggling before you know it! i am so excited for you guys!!

2. Laura Keenan says:

I obviously love all these affirmations! And I swear it just a third baby thing, because I’m quite nervous for upcoming childbirth too. I keep questioning whether I am strong enough! You will do amazing! And keep in mind each birth is different, Finn may come into the world much more slowly than his sisters. And in perfect timing. Trust that!

3. Jaelan says:

You ARE so strong! Precipitous labors are fast and furious and can totally be scary. I can imagine how scary your birth with Mabel was – things are going so fast it can feel like all control is lost!
    As a doula, I really love hearing moms talk about how they’re preparing themselves and it sounds like you’re doing the mental work you need to prior to labor. Are you using a doula again?
    Congratulations and very best of luck! Take things as they come. : )

4. Laureen says:

I’m also going into #3 and have a lot of anxiety about l&d. Glad I’m not the only one.. I think affirmations are SO GREAT and have helped me through my previous two naturally, I need to get reading mine again already. Praying for peace for you and a safe and healthy delivery/mom/baby. You. Can do it!! šŸ™‚

5. Rebekah says:

This doula loves reading your affirmations! I always ask my client to plan out some favorite ones in addition to the ones I frequently use. They can be so empowering in labor!! My first baby’s birth was according to my ideal unmedicated birth plan and I loved it! My second went great but ended a severe hemorrhage and now that we’re talking about baby #3 it is hard to consider different birth plans etc to make it less scary! I feel for you & the choices this makes but you’re doing a great job preparing and I bet you have a great birth!!

6. Crystal says:

These are beautiful affirmations! You are going to do great and God is going to be right there with you!

7. Of course I have never been pregnant but each of those affirmations rocks, from the mental health perspective.
    You are going to meet Finn soon and he will be so happy to see you.

8. Whitney says:

These are beautiful! Even though I really count on that epidural having positive affirmations is powerful!