Finn’s Diaper Shower

1. Amie says:

I had that dress in black and it was sooo comfy in those last few weeks and even a week post delivery. What a blessing for them to do this for Finn. Diapers are such a huge help!

2. Crystal says:

How sweet of your church to throw you a diaper shower! I love the idea of messages on the diapers. So clever!

3. Stefanie says:

This is so sweet! I’m so glad they did something special for you and him! XOXO

4. Elise Welch says:

That shower is so cute! And that painting? Amazing. I’m excited for sweet Finn to come and am praying for a healthy mom and baby!

5. Cori says:

I love diaper showers! You can never have too many diapers. That cake is so cute! I’m also loving the blue dresses. Baby Finn will be here soon!

6. Laura Keenan says:

Such a sweet little gathering! Love your dress, Abigail’s dress, the cake, the nursery print. Love it all!

7. What a sweet party for Finn!! You’ve got wonderful friends. That cactus painting is amazing and I’d love a slice of that chocolate cake. I know I’ve said this before, but you look so pretty in that shade of blue!

8. […] own and I got to work organizing Finn’s closet and sorting through the diapers we received at his shower over the […]

9. Oy, this is so awesome…. (I am crying) how sweet/cool/blessed y’all are to have Finn ? (soonish)

10. Terra Heck says:

Love those last two pictures! Diapers always come in handy. That was a nice thing for your church family to do.

11. […] shared all about Finn’s Diaper Shower from last weekend- and details on this gorgeous PinkBlush […]

12. Ivory says:

So sweet. I always love reading your sweet posts. This baby boy, Finn, is so blessed.

13. Ivory says:

…He is blessed because he will be born into a loving family.