How We Named Our Boy

1. Desiree says:

And now I’m crying.
    Love, love the meaning behind Finn’s name, and how his middle name came to be.
    Can’t wait to meet this little man!!
    xo

2. Laura Keenan says:

I seriously love it! And your Finn! He finally be here soon!

3. Jessica Beer says:

Oh, Courtney – how could it be anything but that? Sweet Abigail knows best.

4. Kaycee says:

I adore your little boy’s name!! Finn Montgomery is perfect! And that story of Abigail is precious!! So, so sweet!

5. Jacqui says:

Annnnd I’m crying too. They are going to be the best big sisters! And I highly approve of Montgomery – as it will hopefully someday be my married last name! ๐Ÿ˜‰ Yayayay can’t wait to meet you Finn!

6. Seriously crying! Such a sweet story and his name is perfect!!

7. Whitney says:

What a sweet story and sweet answer to prayer!! That’ll be so fun to tell him when he gets older. Love his name and let the monogramming begin ๐Ÿ™‚

8. Amanda says:

Aww that is so sweet! Love it ๐Ÿ™‚

9. kristen says:

awww this is so freaking sweet! i love his name and the story behind it. so cool you’ve anted it for so long. the best part of this story though is the blockbuster parking lot. so cool ๐Ÿ˜‰

10. Laura says:

Love it Court! So excited for you!!!

11. Whitney says:

Eeee this gives me goosebumps! So sweet and special.

12. Sarah S. says:

Gosh, I just love this story!!! And I think Finn Montgomery has the perfect ring to it! Plus, I’m a sucker for these types of classic (yet modern?) names! I have a Holden and Rhett after all! ๐Ÿ˜‰

I love everything about this story! Such a great history behind Finn’s name.

14. Hannah Beth Reid says:

That is a beautiful story!

15. Ashley says:

Such a sweet, sweet name! And we’re big on using family names too so it’s so special. And that prayer, gosh, so precious!

16. Julie Joy says:

Oh my heavens this gave me chills!!!!!! Love the meaning of your baby boys name!!

17. I love historical names. There are only 3 of us on my paternal side who do not have a name repeat in our whole existance in America.
    I am Brittany Rae (Rae is maternal).
    There is a Kelsey Renee
    And a Nancy Susanne
    None of these 6 monkiers repeat at all on our whole paternal family tree.
    I LOVE names like Montgomery that are passed down to sons, and sons sons. And Finn is forever adorable and you have wanted that for so long.

18. Jenny says:

Cute! My husband was the same way with having a son named after him. So we broke his name up and named our son with the last part of my husbands name

19. Terra says:

What a beautiful backstory for the name! I like how the first and middle name flow together.