The First Two Weeks

1. Amanda says:

Sounds like you’re rocking being a mom of 3! I’m so super impressed that you went to church so soon! We didn’t go for like 2 months lol. He really looks like Mabel in some of those!

2. Jena says:

Oh my goodness… There is so much love in these photos! I am so happy for you and your family. You are all absolutely beaming. <3

You are right, no such thing as too many pictures. I loved looking at them all. I’m glad things are going so well. I laughed about you not being ready for pews the first Sunday. My friend is 38 weeks pregnant with her fifth and we were just talking about how much it hurts down there after the baby is born ?

4. What a sweet round up! Love all of the pictures. That one of Finn in the striped hat/gown looking like a boy Mabel in Jim’s arms is my favorite. Glad your mom is still there and that you’re doing well. I’m impressed with you just baby wearing and jumping back into your routines. High five to you!!

5. kristen says:

oh yay for all your birthday wishes coming true… i still haven’t watched the first season of this is us, i’m sure i’ll get on the bandwagon soon. congrats again on Finn, he is absolutely adorable and that is fantastic that the girls are doing so well with him. love the picture of the 5 of you, totally needs to be framed!

6. Laura Keenan says:

So happy to hear Mabel is adjusting well! I almost think the transition to three has been easier than two!

7. Desiree says:

The girls make the best big sisters. Love seeing the joy on their faces with Finn in their arms.
    You’re also making my ovaries burst. So, there’s that.

8. Hannah Beth Reid says:

All the pictures were so wonderful! Those first weeks are a blur and something to savor, all at once! He is SO TINY! How are they ever so small? Sweetness!
    I can’t believe you’re managing to keep school going…you’re a super homeschooling mama!
    Again, loved all the adorable pictures!

9. Elise Welch says:

All these pictures are so beautiful and such special memories! I am so excited to read along as little Finn grows up. God bless!

10. brittany says:

he seems like such a sweet baby!!!!! i know yall have to be in heaven. i love all the photos and no you can never have too many baby photos!!!!

11. Terra Heck says:

Happy belated birthday!
    Glad to hear things are going well with the baby. He is absolutely adorable. I love that black and white baby outfit of his.

12. Iā€™m just loving all of this. The pictures, Finn, a family of five, all the visitors!! Congratulations dear friend!