My First Solo Week With THREE!

1. Congrats, mama! It’s not always easy that’s for sure! I still cringe at the thought of having to take all three to target in fear of them ganging up on me.. πŸ˜‰

2. Elise Welch says:

So glad it went well! Also, those pictures on your front stoop are so precious!

3. Amanda says:

Which way? Hilarious! M is so cute. I think having a 7-yr-old to help would have been fantastic. It’s better now that R has adjusted to J, but at first I couldn’t leave her alone with him for even one second or she would get too rough, so it was really hard for me being by myself with the two of them. It’s still a lot, but it gets easier every day! Glad Mr Finn has two big sisters to love on him so well πŸ™‚

4. Laura says:

So SWEET. Oh my goodness. All of it. πŸ™‚ He looks so teeny tiny in that little baby seat…and his features are so cute. Enjoy those moments. <3

5. So many sweet pictures! I really love those last pictures of your three on your front porch. Abigail looks like such a pro holding Finn and Mabel’s hair is looking so cute. What great big sisters! Glad you made it through your first week. Hope you have a nice weekend!

6. Laura Keenan says:

Feeding that baby all day every day is right! Looks like you guys had a perfectly relaxing week. Yay for homeschool. Cause leaving the house every day at 7:30 with three kids is not my jam!

7. Carrington says:

You just come to Florida and I’ll snuggle that boy!

8. Cori says:

Yay for making it through your first week with the 3 kiddos! You are a rockstar, Momma! Finn is so adorable! Aren’t older siblings the best? My 8 year old was (and still is) a huge help when my 2 and 1 year olds were born. Have a great weekend!

9. Whitney says:

I had no doubt you would do great! Nothing wrong with being homebodies, you stay away from germs that way haha.

10. Hannah Beth Reid says:

Yes, my oldest was 7 when our most recently baby was born and it has been magnificent! I have realized I think she sees him as someone she can take care of rather than someone to play with one day. Watching her care for her littlest brother is a sweet thing to witness!
    Amen to children who need help to look at the camera! It made for a cute picture and I’m glad there wasn’t any arguments when it was all done.
    I am happy you’re getting time to enjoy Finn and are making an effort to get lots of time at home together! My youngest is 6 months old and my mother commented that I’m now getting brave about taking them all to run errands with me…it is an adjustment!

11. Crystal says:

Those sisters are such a big help! And Mabel looks so grown all of a sudden! Yay for getting out of the house for some fall fun! I love the pictures of the three of them on the porch! Abigail looks so much like you.

12. Yay! Sounds like a great week. Don’t worry getting out of the house will get easier and easier!