Abigail Is Seven!

1. Laura says:

She is so so happy!!! Love it! My kids have not had the opportunity to experience Chuck E. Cheese, but I’m sure their day is coming. I actually still vividly remember a birthday that my brother had there, so obviously it was memorable!

2. Kacey W. says:

How fun! Our kids birthdays are all within 11 days of each other, so our big kids had a Chuck E. Cheese party this year and with a 2 week old in tow, it was the best way to have a party!

3. My kids LOVE going to Chuck E. Cheese, for parents though, sort of boring, but to watch them be so excited, worth it. Glad she had a great birthday! Fun times, and no clean up, heck ya!

4. Cristina says:

I’ve been to lots of CEC parties over the years and they’re all so easy for everyone involved! The thing I also like is that they continue to upgrade their look, games, and even the menu! Sure it’s not Pinterest perfect, but it does the job! ?

5. Stefanie says:

She is getting so big! I can’t believe she is 7 already!

6. I was so elated to see that there is a mouse mascot versus the scary animatronic things in the background. And then I scroll down and saw the animated things. I’ve only ever been to one Chuck-E-Cheese and those quit working and it was a nightmare. I’m seriously laughing my face off. Abigail looked so incredibly happy and I see she had her twirl dress on

7. What a happy girl!! Looks like you made the birthday girl’s dreams come true!! I just love her in that purple twirly dress.

8. brittany says:

happy 7, abigail!!! wow how fast does time go?! i am so glad she had the best day!!! i had a chuck e. cheese bday once upon a time!!! can you believe kids today don’t like the animatronic band anymore so they do a human dancing mouse?! i can’t even fathom!!! but it must be true because she looks SO happy!!! and i am with you… just being a cake?! good deal!!! with a newborn the last thing you need to do is everything yourself!!

9. Ivory says:

Happy belated birthday miss Abgail, it looks as thought you had a wonderful fun time. My my you are getting to be a big beautiful big sister.

10. Desiree says:

Aww, it sounds like Abigail had the best day ever!
    And that A&A twirly dress was just perfect for the occasion!