My Pa

1. brittany says:

oh you are the sweetest granddaughter. what you spoke is so beautifully said! what a blessing to your whole family he was, and i know he will be missed. i am SO sorry for your loss.

2. Cinny says:

I’m so sorry about the loss of your Pa.

3. Amie says:

I’m so sorry for your loss. It sounds like he was a wonderful man. Prayers for all of you.

4. Dana Klinepeter says:

So sorry to hear about your grandfather. I lost both of my grandmothers in the last 2 months so I know how hard it is. I also spoke at one of their funerals so I also know how hard that is! What sweet memories you have. ❤️

5. I’m so sorry for your loss. What a special man! I loved hearing your message about him and am so glad you were able to be there for his service.

6. Terra Heck says:

So sorry for your loss. Sounds like he was a great man. Glad to hear he had a relationship with Jesus. My husband lost his grandfather on the same day, November 2nd. Maybe they’re both hanging out in Heaven!

7. Crystal says:

Courtney!! I have tears rolling down my cheeks. I love your speech and all of your precious memories with your Pa. But the part that got me so big was that he has the footprints of your three babies in his bible so that he can pray over them. Now I’m crying ugly tears! Oh how I love that. What an amazing man your Pa was.

8. “and he has the footprints of all three of my babies on his bible- so that he could pray over them every single day”
    That is so awesome! He sounds like a truly amazing person. Thank you for sharing your memories of him with us.
    And as most of your posts do to me, tears fall. I’m sorry that you have lost him but you will see him avain one day.

9. Ivory says:

From our family to yours, you have our deepest sympathy for the loss of your grandpa. May God be with you and your family during this time.

10. […] I would probably tell you all about how my Pa gave us his red pickup truck and how sweet and special that is to me. And how Jim picked it up […]