11 Years

1. Love to hear there’s a light at the end of the tunnel! Congratulations on 11 years!

2. Amie says:

Happy Anniversary!! Thank you for being so honest. Marriage alone takes work but when you add sweet kiddos it takes EXTRA work or at least that’s how it feels for us.

3. Yay for 11 years!! So glad you two have grown and are in a better place!! You’ve got this!

4. Whitney says:

Happy Anniversary!! Loved this update. Marriage is hard work and something that requires daily attention. Glad to hear that you’re in a good place. Your anniversary getaway looked really fun. Cheers to a happy year ahead with those cute babies of yours.

5. Amanda says:

Sounds so fun! I’m glad you had a great anniversary. Marriage is hard, and I know you have a great testimony for your children on how hard you’re working to choose love. I’ve often thought I’d like to go to marriage counseling. Not that we have anything majorly serious going on, but sometimes the thought of an impartial listener/opinion-giver sounds like it would be so helpful!

Happy anniversary! Congrats on making it to 11 years and all the growth you two have done. I know people are curious, but never feel the need to share your story unless you truly want to. After walking with a friend through a nuclear bomb in her marriage, I was shocked how many people wanted to know the details just for curiosity’s sake, then give their unwanted opinions.

7. Terra Heck says:

Happy anniversary! Glad to hear things are better this year. Here’s wishing you two many more wonderful years together.

8. Desiree says:

I’m late, but HAPPY 11th ANNI!
    Your little getaway sounds flipping amazing.