Another Postpartum Update

1. Amie says:

I totally understand wanting to lose weight to get back to feeling normal but you look fantastic!! It sounds like you have done some nice things for yourself as well 🙂 I would love any tips you can give for potty training, we are about to tackle that.

2. I’m right there with you needing to lose about 20 pounds or so. I hate working out but I gotta do SOMEthing… ?

3. Laura says:

I could have written this myself! Is it terrible that I’m actual hoping to lose the last 8-9 lbs strictly by cutting out alcohol…? I’ll keep ya updated on how that goes. I’m ready to let go of kombucha, coffee, & tea just yet.

4. Amanda says:

I have lost all my baby weight and am back to pre-pregnancy weight, but I just FEEL like a blob and mushy all over lol! I went to the gym last night and really hope to make exercise and working out a part of my routine in 2018!

5. Susannah says:

You look great! I’m impressed you’ve lost all the baby weight! You rock! <3

6. Brittany says:

Thanks for being real! My baby was born in July and I also have a 3 year old and a 2 year old…I am thankful to be able to stay home with them and I was literally nodding in agreement to everything you wrote! I love that I found your blog! I’m in Phoenix so it was fun following your stories the last few days too! ?

7. Nicole says:

You look great mama and you will meet your goals. Your 3 are so cute! Happy New Year!
    xo, Nicolen

8. Dara says:

Thank you for sharing your journey. My 3rd and Finn are only a few days apart ( the two others are under 4) and I am appreciative that there are others like you telling it like it is. I’m right there with you with the post baby body. I’ve switched from nursing to pumping to get ready to return to work and make my day to day routine a lil more predictable. The pumping struggle is real though!! Thanks again for sharing!!